Everything exists within its own energy field, which travels, and connects with other energy fields. Everything. And just because most human beings are not consciously aware of the nature of their own energy field, and how and what it is attracting and repelling, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
Our general energy field is made up of parts that form the whole, but it is our dominant beliefs, and habitual way of thinking, responding and behaving, that creates the substance that becomes ‘us’…the energy that stretches out before us, shaping and forming, attracting and repelling.
Have you noticed how some situations unfold smoothly, and just seem to flow positively and productively? And how some seem to be doomed from the start, with one problem after another?
Have you noticed how some people just seem to attract complications and conflict, or are somehow always at the centre of chaos?
Have you noticed that some people appear to breeze through life, making everything they do seem easy?
Have you found yourself caught up with a person who can turn the simplest arrangement into a complicated mess that generally ends in tears? Or who can take a potentially positive opportunity, and turn it into a problem? Have you ever BEEN that person yourself? I know I have, in the past, but the trick lies in recognising the fact, and doing something about it!
Recently I received a request from a lady, asking to make a booking for intuitive consultations, for herself and a friend, on a particular day. I agreed to this, but then a different day was requested, and for three people, not two. I duly booked this into my diary. On the day of the appointment, I had a very busy morning. I had three internet consultations to complete, emails to respond to, and I needed to squeeze in a shower and hair wash, before they arrived!
An hour before their due time, they contacted me to say they were lost, and had taken a confusing route. We established where they were, but they needed lengthy directions from that point, and so I spent 10 minutes typing them up and sending them via text.
They arrived, and politely thanked me for the directions.
After I had conducted the first consultation (and I hold my hands up here, I did give the customer more than the 30 minutes she was supposed to have), I went out to collect the next lady…but she informed me that she and her friend had changed their minds. They were even in the car, ready to go. I wasn’t impressed, to be honest, and the lady who had just received her consultation (and was thrilled to bits with it), was embarrassed. Anyway, off they went.
Shortly after, I received a text from one of the mind – changers to say that she hadn’t been going to have a consultation anyway, and was only along for the ride (not what she’d said when they first arrived). I checked the booking, and no, it was definitely for three people. Now, I always record the consultations and send a copy to the customer, via email, which I attempted to do, twice, for the lady I had worked with. It was returned as a failed delivery both times. I messaged her to inform her, and she realised she had given me an inaccurate email address, providing the correct one. I also asked her about the booking, requesting that, if she returned to me in future and brought others with her, could she make sure they allowed enough time, and that they actually DID want the booking! She said she’d spoken to her friend, asking her why she had told me that she hadn’t actually booked in for a consultation….and her friend replied that she’d changed her mind on the way to my house!
In hindsight, I had four thoughts on the subject:
1) I have started to ask the creative force of life to only bring me customers I can actually help, and who are open to their consultation, and I am sure that that is exactly what it did.
2) The collective energy of the whole situation was problematic and chaotic, eating up a lot of my time and energy. They were a messy, disorganised little gaggle, and jointly their energy was disruptive and non – productive.
3) I need to remember to not be too generous with my time, and not keep customers waiting (no – one minds having more time when they are in WITH me, but some don’t like waiting too long for their turn, which is fair enough!).
4) The old me would have been drained and disheartened, but the me I have been working hard to develop contacted another customer who was desperate to see me, and booked her in for that afternoon, and completed another email consultation! I AM getting better at this energy thing!
So, take a look around you. At home, at work, within your social groups…where is there ongoing conflict, chaos or disruption? Who are the common denominators?
Take a look at your own life, and recognise the areas that are consistently out of sync. Is there anything you could do to improve the general energy? Do you (like a recent customer) say that you’d like to meet a partner, and then follow it up with “But I have big protective walls around me”? Our love life (or lack of) has its own energy, and we need to be able to give genuine permission to the creative force of life to help us to find a compatible love.
Do you crave more wealth, more freedom, whilst saying “I can’t do what I want, I have to have security, and I have live in the ‘real’ world”? To quote Les Brown, “Seek opportunity, not security”! I know for sure that it is possible to have both, with a certain mindset, and plenty of effort!
We have to refine and cleanse any stream of energy that is muddy and too tainted by the past. Sometimes we need someone to help us recognise that we have become caught up in the flow of muddy energy, and guide us towards the cleaner, fresher stream. I consistently do that for myself, and I know I can do it for you!
I have long believed that reincarnation is probably ‘real’. It is important to approach certain subjects with a degree of reasonable scepticism, whilst maintaining an open mind. Which is what I did, when considering evidence to support the fact that people who die can be born again, in a different body, and into a different life.
It has to be said, there are some strongly compelling stories, laced with pretty irrefutable facts, out there, for those who care to listen. I am sure that there are also plenty of ridiculous and dubious claims, but it isn’t hard to separate them from the more believable.
I have recently been watching a series on TV called “Ghost In My Child”, and was blown away by some of the stories. I accept that there is always likely to be some degree of embellishment and exaggeration where television documentaries are concerned, but still, some of the evidence was breathtaking. And it got me thinking about reincarnation again….and about my own life.
And I realised that reincarnation is not about the past….it is about the future. It is easy to become caught up in the drama and the spookiness, but that distracts the attention away from the most important message. That it is THIS life that counts, because THIS is where we get to heal, to learn, to change and to grow. If we believe in reincarnation, we will probably accept that who and what we are when we die, from our current incarnation, is going to have some impact upon who and what we are in the next one. Some of the stories featured in Ghost In My Child reminded me of that, in a big way.
There are are certain aspects of my own inner world, certain tendencies and ways of thinking and feeling, that I definitely want to get to grips with before I die! There are circumstances I have created, as a result of my programming, and my own deep – seated beliefs, that I do NOT want to have to face again in a future incarnation! I want to have them sorted, healed and cleared, in THIS life, never mind the next! There is debris and clutter I don’t want to bring with me into a fresh new life….it will come with challenges and opportunities for growth, regardless, and I don’t want to be working on the same old crap again and again and again!
I have come across quite a number of people who view the subject of reincarnation as a form of spooky entertainment (a bit like watching Most Haunted!). I have come across others who believe everything that is wrong for them in this life is because of stuff that happened in a past life, which may be true, but progression and healing cannot come about in the past. The past is a record of what has been, what has gone….and the present is where we clear the ground and plant new seeds. We can become aware of certain events, explanations that lead to understanding, but we can never find the future there.
I believe in progression. It makes sense to me that we can tread old ground, repeat old patterns, but that we don’t go backwards. Unless, possibly, we learn nothing at all from a physical incarnation, and, when we die, refuse to accept responsibility for our own intentions and actions, and their subsequent consequences. Maybe then we go backwards.
And that is why I have often discouraged customers from focusing too strongly on past lives, searching for the reasons they are unhappy in this one. Yes, examining past life memories can be fascinating, and can explain a lot, but the healing and the forward movement has to happen in the HERE and now…so that we can feel better and stronger now, AND in the next life we live!
My work is about the here and now, and the future. It is about where we are currently at, and the possibilities and potentials that lie ahead. It is about insight and information. I have a range of consultations that can help you to find clarity, and to become pre – informed….and I am offering a 25% discount on any of my consultations, to those who read this blog! Please click onto my consultations page, select which seems most relevant to you right now, and then email me through my ‘contact me’ page, using this code: pl123. I will send you a request for payment, via Paypal.
And don’t forget to check out my videos, and my previous blogs!
Now, close your eyes and relax your mind for a minute or two, and then choose: ONE from the list of 4 suits, and ONE number between 1 and 5. You can do this for each of the suits, allowing your mind to choose the order, rather than just following the list. You could even jot the 4 suits on separate pieces of paper, and the same with the numbers (1 to 5), and select one from each group, randomly.
Now, scroll down, find your chosen suit and number, and read the insight!
If you chose Sword:
1 (Ace) – You are either feeling a need to protect yourself, and keep your personal business to yourself, OR you are determined to cut through deadwood and move forward!
2) – You feel that someone is currently difficult to deal with, or is likely to be difficult to deal with, OR you and someone close to you are jointly experiencing tough times, and you really want to be able to stick together and make it through.
3) – You have people who depend upon you, and need you to be strong and resourceful…and you won’t let them down!
4) – You are thinking about a hundred things, and trying to gain clarity. You have been feeling that as soon as you get things straight, something else pops up. Keep going…life will show you what needs to go, and what needs to stay!
5) – Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket, or count your chickens before they hatch! Don’t overestimate your resources, for the next three months. Do your research, know what the the bottom line is, and be smart and patient!
If you chose Cup:
1 (Ace) – You will be feeling emotional, thinking about love, and emotional security. Your heart will be more persuasive than your mind, and you will want others to be happy and safe, too.
2) – You will be willing to stand alongside others, OR romantic love, with one person in particular, will be on your mind.
3) – Wedding bells are likely to be ringing, for you or someone close to you! OR you will be keen to develop family stability and happiness.
4) – You will be feeling vulnerable…wanting to trust, but uncertain. OR you will be feeling that maybe someone isn’t quite as they appear to be.
5) – You will be feeling that you need to keep certain people at arm’s length…and protect your own interests and happiness. These may be people you know well, but who are causing you to feel undermined or unsupported.
If you chose Wand:
1 (Ace) – A determined, upbeat attitude will serve you well! Look the world in the eye, and show that you mean business!
2) – You and another person can be good together, be it a lover, a friend or a colleague! But you will also need to make sure you aren’t wasting time and energy with someone who is only going to make life harder than it needs to be!
3) – You will be having some good ideas, feeling creative, and now is a good time to make big changes. A new job, or a house move, travel plans….or even just really great daydreaming!
4) – Time for a declutter, to arrange some studying/learning/self – education, to get on with plans and goals…and don’t allow yourself to be side – tracked!
5) – Your listening skills will called upon, you will be giving advice, helping someone to sort out a problem. Also a good time to look at what your job/career means to you, and whether or not it is allowing you to develop your natural skills.
If you chose Pentacle:
1 (Ace) – Money is important! Be positive and hopeful, and you should find that a little extra comes your way soon! Dream big, even if you can’t quite ‘feel’ it now….talk yourself into believing!
2) – Use your resources in a practical way! Don’t waste money, don’t spend it on anything that won’t enhance your life in a practical way…and aim for quality over quantity. Also, if you are sharing finances with another person, keep the communication lines open, and don’t allow conflict to develop…better to deal with things in a relaxed way!
3) – Be willing to receive, everything from compliments to free items! Be willing to give, too, because it will come back to you, in different ways. Recognise even little opportunities, and be consciously grateful for them, and you will benefit from the ‘flow’! Be true to yourself in your choices…if you really want to wear a big red hat and stripy trousers, go for it…whatever works for you!
4) – Celebrate your money, even if you only have a little. Look out for a real bargain, and appreciate it. Pick up pennies in the street and save them. Cut out coupons, wear clothes you haven’t worn for ages. This isn’t you penny – pinching, it is you showing the great force of life that you CAN live well and cheerfully, without having a ton of cash….and it will bring more bargains your way, AND you’ll remind yourself how resourceful you can be!
5) – Review your finances, seriously! You are likely to be making plans that will require big or long – term financial commitment, and you will need to make sure you really can cover it. You may also need to look at your current work situation, and ask yourself where it is really taking you…and take a real, honest look at what else could be available out there, without immediately deciding that there ‘aren’t any opportunities’. You will need to get one step ahead, and avoid getting bogged down or stuck in a rut.